March 11-15, 2019 is Education Support Professionals Week, a tradition started in 1975 by PSE to recognize the contributions of Education Support Professionals in the public school system.
Click here to order the number of posters, certificates and copies of the Governor’s proclamation that you would like for the buildings in your district free of cost.
Or, download and print the Governor’s proclamation directly.
You can also download and distribute certificates of appreciation electronically. There are two versions: a blank certificate, and one with the option of adding a recipient’s name:
Here are just a few suggestions of ways to celebrate:
- Provide recognition to Education Support Professionals at a meeting
- Nominate a coworker or fellow member for a PSE Award
- Host an after-hours social reception
- Purchase PSE Gifts – Visit the PSE store and purchase inexpensive gifts and PSE-branded merchandise
- Publicize this week-long event in district newsletters, bulletin boards, reader boards, and other publications
- Share photos and stories online using #ESPWeek2019. Make sure to tag @PSEClassified in your posts so we can share!
If you’d like PSE to cover or feature an Education Support Professionals Week celebration put on by your district or chapter on our website, social media, or The VOICE Newsletter, contact Travis Tingvall.