March 9-13, 2020 is Education Support Professionals Week, a tradition started in 1975 by PSE to recognize the contributions of Education Support Professionals in the public school system. Join the conversation online using #ESPWeek2020 and update your Facebook and Twitter cover photos to help celebrate!
Click here to order the number of posters and certificates that you would like for the buildings in your district free of cost.
You can download and print copies of the Governor’s Proclamation directly by clicking here.
You can also download and distribute certificates of appreciation electronically. There are two versions: a blank certificate, and one with the option of adding a recipient’s name:
Here are just a few suggestions of ways to celebrate:
- Provide recognition to Education Support Professionals at a meeting
- Nominate a coworker or fellow member for a PSE Award
- Host an after-hours social reception
- Purchase PSE Gifts – Visit the PSE store and purchase inexpensive gifts and PSE-branded merchandise
- Publicize this week-long event in district newsletters, bulletin boards, reader boards, and other publications
- Share photos and stories online using #ESPWeek2020. Make sure to tag @PSEClassified in your posts so we can share!
If you’d like PSE to cover or feature an Education Support Professionals Week celebration put on by your district or chapter on our website or social media, contact Travis Tingvall.